Thursday, October 1, 2015

Short and Sweet Book Reviews

Welcome! It seems like ages have passed since I last posted. I could give a million excuses for my absence, but I'll leave the list at this: I've been writing/editing my latest novel, buried in my critique partners' awesome manuscripts, and juggling work with raising a child.

But do you know what I've also been doing? Reading. A LOT. Whether it's listening to audio books during my commute or kicking my feet up after the baby goes to bed, I've been plowing through books like it's my job (and wouldn't that be nice if it were!). I've made it a point to write a small review of every book I've read, as a way to help me understand why I liked or disliked it. I've posted these reviews on Goodreads, and occasionally Amazon, and now I'd like to share them here.

So stay tuned for what I like to call "Short and Sweet Book Reviews": a quick and easy guide to whether books I read are awesome, mediocre, or worthy of throwing out the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment